OYE3 N99 Bamboo Mask -Hexablue-
- Long-term, reusable and washable protective mask.
- Bamboo inner fabric layer for skin contact. Hipo-allergenic and bacteriostatic action
- HEPA filter “high efficiency particulate air [filter]” (as officially defined by the U.S. Dept. of Energy). This type of air filter can remove at least 99.97% of dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, and any airborne particles with a size of 0.3 microns (µm). The diameter specification of 0.3 microns responds to the worst case; the most penetrating particle size (MPPS).
- Tested and approved FFP3, equivalent to N99.
- Advanced respiratory device with high efficient filtering: The filter traps nano particles up to the size of PM2,5.
- The elastic ear bands and malleable nose-clip offer the possibility to an airtight fit.
- Light and comfortable, with low breathing resistance, perfect for health care applications.
- Ellastic Neckless adjustable for more confortable use
- Allows fresh easy breathing when external conditions are unhealthy or unfavorable.
Find more information on our dedicated page on the technical aspect of our masks: click here.
How to wash the OYE3 N99 Bamboo mask?
The mask require a gentle care. Don’t rub the mask. Don’t iron it also.
Clean it by soaking it for approximately 1 hour in soapy water at any temperature.
Life time of the filter: 60 hand washes
IMPORTANT: Wash before 1st use. Don’t rub the mask. Don’t iron it also.
How to sterilize the Aire mask N99?
Immerse the mask in the boiled water (not boiling!) for 20 seconds. Dry it under the sun for 1 hour if possible.
Delivery time: 1-3 working days for dispatch and 5-7 working days by post. More information: See here
Large: + 65 Kg body weight,
Medium: Less than 65 Kg body weight